Take time out with your newly wed partner to relax amidst lush jungle in Chitwan National Park. Watch the sunset over the river whilst listening to the jungle sounds and drumbeats of local music. Then travel on to Pokhara and stay in luxury while taking in spectacular Mountain views.
Facts of Trip
Length: 08 days
Recommended age: Any age – porters can be provided to carry youngsters
Accommodation: Hotels and Jungle Lodges.
Types of transport: Private Vehicle
Highlights of the Trip
• Explore the Nepali culture and tradition.
• Discover Nepali religious god.
• Spectacular views of Annapurna range including Annapurna I and VI, Annapurna South and Machhapuchhare.
• Davis Falls.
• Unique culture to explore.
• Spectacular scenery.
• Jungle Safari with all the jungle activities including Elephant Safari
• Unique culture and Tradition
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Sightseeing in Pokhara
Day 05: Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 06: Safari excursion in Chitwan
Day 07: Chitwan to Kathmandu
Day 08: Departure