Take time out with your newly wed partner to relax amidst lush jungle in Chitwan National Park. Watch the sunset over the river whilst listening to the jungle sounds and drumbeats of local music. Then travel on to Pokhara and stay in luxury while taking in spectacular Mountain views.
Facts of Trip
Length: 09 days
Recommended age: Any age – porters can be provided to carry youngsters
Accommodation: Hotels and Jungle Lodges.
Types of transport: Private Vehicle, Tourist Bus, Plane, Boat
Highlights of the Trip
• Explore the Nepali culture and tradition.
• Discover Nepali religious god.
• Spectacular views of Annapurna range including Annapurna I and VI, Annapurna South and Machhapuchhare.
• Davis Falls.
• Unique culture to explore.
• Spectacular scenery.
• Jungle Safari with all the jungle activities including Elephant Safari
• Unique culture and Tradition
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Sightseeing in Pokhara
Day 05: Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 06: Safari excursion in Chitwan
Day 07: Safari excursion in Chitwan
Day 08: Chitwan to Kathmandu
Day 09: Departure
• Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road, as per itinerary.
• Deluxe accommodation including Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Accommodation and 3 meals per day in chitwan (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
• All activities in chitwan including elephant riding, jungle walk, boating etc.
• All sightseeing activities with private vehicle and entrance fees.
• English speaking guide and other staff during the tour.
• Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
• Major meals, Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and pokhara.
• Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
• Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
• Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
• Tips & Gratuities
(The trip price will vary depending on the group size, duration and services required. Please contact us via our website with your details to obtain a quote.)
For more information & booking please contact us.