- Visit Nepal’s most famous scenic spots in the Kathmandu Valley, the magnificent “ancient kingdom” of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan.
- Discover the religion, history, and world heritage of Kathmandu Buddhist and Hindu culture.
- Sunrise and sunset, the beautiful springs and caves of Sarangkot Pokhara (Lake City) in Nepal were the highlights of the trip.
- Enjoy everything on Mount Annapurna (the 10 highest mountains in the world) from Pokhara.
- With its lush mountains, sunrises, sunsets, and Himalayan surroundings, Bandipur offers other great opportunities to explore the ancient surroundings and surroundings.
Kathmandu Pokhara Bandipur Tour is an organized tour to see Nepal's beauty and natural culture. Located 827 meters above sea level in the lap of the Annapurna Mountains of Nepal, Pokhara is a great place to visit in Nepal. The traditional village of Bandipur offers hospitality and warmth. This exciting tour is designed to explore the lake city where you can imagine the cultural connection of Nepal with the powerful Annapurna and other great peaks. Bandipur, situated at 1000 feet in western Nepal, is an excellent place for nature and religion. This wonderful journey will remind you of the tranquility of Phewa Lake, forests, the vast Himalayan region, holy and sacred temples, stupas, sightseeing, and other natural and cultural wonders.
Kathmandu Pokhara Bandipur's journey begins with a beautiful trip through the Kathmandu Valley. We follow George of Trishuli for 5-6 hours, going through green forests. We go to Bandipur, where you will be welcomed with cultural programs. The beginning of this beautiful journey of Bandipur and Pokhara is to discover nature's beauty and be immersed in the culture. Explore the valleys of Pokhara, Bandipur, and Kathmandu and explore the beautiful sites.
Day 1: Welcome to Nepal
Welcome to Nepal on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, our staff will pick you up and drop you at your hotel. When you're ready, we will assist you through check-in and we'll help you describe your journey.
Day 2: Discover the history and culture of Kathmandu
After breakfast at the hotel, our English guide will give you a glimpse of the day. Today, we will guide you through Bouddhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa, the world's oldest and largest Buddhist stupa. After lunch, you will be taken to Patan Durbar Square situated at Lalitpur, Patan, a place of historical and historical significance and the royal nest of Newari culture and Malla KIngs. The Patan Museum displays some of the most delicate 16th-century art included in the tour. We will be returning to Kathmandu at night, full of Hindu temples and shrines.
Day 3: Driving from Kathmandu to Bandipur
After breakfast, we drive from Kathmandu to the beautiful countryside of Nepal. We reach Bandipur traveling through Dhading, Chitwan, Muglin, and Tanahun. The afternoon private bus to Bandipur usually takes about 6 hours.
Bandipur is its culture and its people. It's great to spend time with locals, so they can get to know you better. We will also take you to Bandipur National Cultural Places. Traditional caves and temples are excellent for visiting Bandipur.
Day 4: Departure from Bandipur to Pokhara
After sunrise, breakfast, and lunch, we leave Bandipur and head for Pokhara. On the way to Pokhara, you will find a quiet view of Annapurna. Once at the Pokhara, enjoy the night on the lake road and relax at night.
Day 5: Explore Pokhara
Pokhara, the tourist capital of Nepal, is one of the best places for a beautiful natural scene in the world. After breakfast, we explore caves, museums, gorges, and waterfalls after the day. We will visit the World Peace Stupa in the afternoon, famous for its beauty. We will end today’s tour by boating on Phewa Lake.
Day 6: Morning trip from Pokhara to Kathmandu
After breakfast, we head to Kathmandu through George of Trishuli, usually around 6-7 hours. Enjoy farewell dinner at Kathmandu. Goodnight in Kathmandu.
Day 7: Final Goodbye
I hope your trip to Nepal was fantastic. Farewell.
- Airport pickups and drops by private A/C vehicle
- Private ground transportation with A/C vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Bandipur and Pokhara on a twin-sharing basis on BB plan.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- All government and local taxes
What's not included?
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Bandipur & Pokhara
- Bar bills and Personal Expenses.
- Tips for guide & driver (tipping is expected).