- Visit world heritage sites located inside the valley
- Beautiful scenery of Kathmandu valley from the top up of Swayambhunath
- Visit the living goddess and Narayanhiti Palace Museum
- Discovering the Newari cultures and traditions
A tour of the Kathmandu Valley will introduce you to the culture and landmarks of Kathmandu, which was created by Middle Age Kings and contributed to the development of art and architecture. Many of them are still beautiful and famous and added to the UNESCO World Heritage List. Kathmandu valley's UNESCO World Heritage List includes Hanuman Dhoka (Kathmandu Durbar Square), Patan Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
Swayambhunath and Boudhanath are two significant Buddhist stupas that are UNESCO World Heritage Sites for Buddhists all over the world. Pashupatinath Temple and Changunarayan Temple are two other UNESCO World Heritage Sites worth visiting. Hindus from all over the world visit the Pashupatinath Temple, which is one of the most well-known Hindu temples in the world.
A 4 day trip to Kathmandu will allow you to see the culture and heritage of the Kathmandu Valley. It is one of the best tourist destinations in South Asia for those who want to see the Eastern world's cultural heritage, ancient temples, and culture preserved since the XVII century.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport
Our representatives will pick you up from the airport and drop you at the hotel upon arrival. Then we will explain to you about the tour plan.
Day 02: To explore the city of Kathmandu
A day in Kathmandu - The history of Kathmandu's Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Narayanhiti Palace Museum, and Swayambunath Stupa are some of the famous places of Nepal. We will explore all beautiful and historic places today.
Day 03: Kathmandu Tourism
A full-day tour of the ancient city of Patan and Bhaktapur - the historic site of Durbar Square - Krishna Temple, Golden Temple, Kumbheswor Temple, and the famous place in Bhaktapur called Nyatapola Pagoda. - pretty good. At lunch, we will take you to the best restaurant. Then, after a day trip to the hotel, holiday food and cultural exhibits, and Nepalese culture restaurant, you will find a great way to welcome Nepalese guests.
Day 04: Final Report
Transfer to the international airport after breakfast.
- Airport pickups and drops by private A/C vehicle
- Private ground transportation with A/C vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin-sharing basis on BB plan.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- All government and local taxes
What's not included?
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar bills and Personal Expenses.
- Tips for guide & driver (tipping is expected).